This service is provided by Newspaper Delivery Services.
- Registered in Dublin, Ireland No. 490317 VAT Number: 35157011HH
- Telephone: 0877414944
- Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the newsdelivery.ie service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. The Newspaper Delivery Service may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement.
- The Newspaper Delivery Service is a paid subscription-based service. The User must register, set up an account and pay a subscription to gain access to these services. The subscription fee is determined by The Newspaper Delivery Service and can be subject to change at any time at our sole discretion. Subscription to any of the paid subscription service is personal to the User and may not be transferred or assigned.
- By subscribing for a paid subscription service the User agrees to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes. In order to set up an account, the User must provide The Newspaper Delivery Service with a valid bank account information, and by providing such information, the User thereby authorises The Newspaper Delivery Service to bill all fees, charges and applicable taxes through that account as and when they become due. Any queries regarding billing on a User account must be raised with The Newspaper Delivery Service within 30 days. All bank account details are entered on a secured page and they are securely processed.
- The User will be billed in Euro. Exchange settlements will be determined by agreements between the User and the bank. If The Newspaper Delivery Service does not receive payment from the bank account issued, the User agrees to pay all amounts due on the User’s account upon demand. If we do not receive prompt payment for all fees, charges and applicable taxes, the User will be in default and we reserve the right to suspend the User’s account and access to the Paid Subscription Services without notice.
- Subject to any right of withdrawal under applicable law, fees, charges and applicable taxes are non-refundable.
- You may only subscribe to the Newspaper Delivery Service if you are at least 18 years or older and legally capable of entering into binding contracts. Further the address to which you want the newspapers delivered must be one to which The Newspaper Delivery Service delivers. To check if your address is one to which The Newspaper Delivery Service delivers please contact us directly [email protected]
- In order to subscribe for the supply of the Newspaper Delivery Service you must register and set up an account on the Site and provide The Newspaper Delivery Service with a current valid bank account.
- The Newspaper Delivery Service will endeavour to deliver the newspaper to the designated address prior to 7.30 am however The Newspaper Delivery Service does not guarantee delivery by that time and shall have no liability whatsoever for any papers delivered after that time.
- This is a subscription service. You can subscribe for a weekly/monthly subscription, eg: (“Monthly Subscription”) which will continue month to month and The Newspaper Delivery Service will bill the monthly subscription fee to your bank account unless and until you cancel your subscription or it is terminated by Newspaper Delivery Services.
- Our payment method will be billed each week and in the case of a weekly Subscription on the first Friday of each week thereafter for the Newspaper Delivery Service. Invoices are issued every Thursday with full payment taken from bank the next day.Should this process be unsuccessful you will be contacted via email to arrange immediate payment – should both procedures be unsuccessful supplies will be suspended until payment is made in full.
- If your subscription payment is not successfully settled with the billing period set out in term (vi) above or you breach any of the Terms The Newspaper Delivery Service reserves the right to terminate your subscription immediately.
- In the case of Weekly Subscriptions all payments are non-refundable. In the case of Mountly Subscriptions, where you cancel your subscription prior to the expiry of the month, you will be entitled to a refund of any full unused days remaining.
- You can cancel your Weekly/Monthly Subscription at any time. To cancel your Subscription you need to telephone 0877414944 or send an email to [email protected] which must be received by The Newspaper Delivery Service at least 1 business days in advance of your next delivery.
- For the purpose of the Terms a business days means Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 8.00pm and any day which is not a public or bank holiday in the Republic of Ireland.
- The Newspaper Delivery Service reserves the right to increase the subscription fees for the Newspaper Delivery Service Service at any time at its absolute discretion. Should The Newspaper Delivery Service change the subscription fees you will be notified by email and the increased subscription fees will apply to the next weekly/monthly billing period as applicable.
- Newspaper Delivery Services reserves the right to decline to provide the Newspaper Delivery Service Service to any individual or company.
- You can book your subscription holiday by contacting us by telephone at 0877414944 or by email at [email protected] We need 1 full working days to process your holiday request. A credit will be applied to your account in the payment following your holiday period.
- If your newspaper is not delivered you must report it to us within 24 hours of delivery date.